Adding text and/or logo
With some extra charge we will send you the artwork you have chosen (all the files) with your name (and/or logo) and title on.
A. Check the box “Add text on the cover” next to the artwork image you have chosen
B. Fill in the form with artist name & album name (and attach a logo if you have one).
C. Choose small or large fonts (see examples below)
D. Click “I want it” to proceed to checkout
Keep the text as minimal as possible and make sure you send us 100% correct names and titles, because we just copy and paste and it is hard for us to make changes.
Please read very carefully the following:
1. We use very simple and easy to read fonts (see examples below) and we can use only latin fonts.
2 . We place the text where it is more distinct and it does not harm the design of the artwork.
3 . We send you only one cover proposal, and that’s it!
4 . You can choose between:
• lowercase or capital letters (send us the text with capital or lowercase letters and we shall copy and paste). It is also possible to have capital letters for the artist name and lowercase letters for the album name, or the opposite (however you send to us the text in capitals and lowercase is how it will look).
• large fonts or small fonts. Just check the box after you enter your text (see examples below).
5 . If you have a logo that you want us to add on your cover please send us a vector file. If this is not possible, send us a high resolution image file. We take no responsibility for bad results if your logo is of a poor quality. Please do not attach a photo (of you, or something else) as a logo. A photo is not a logo and we cannot add it on the artwork.
6 . If you want to include (a) featuring artist(s), use the words “with” or “featuring” in the “artist name” field in the Add Text Form.
7 . We use larger fonts for the name of the artist and smaller fonts for the title (see examples below).
8. You will receive your files with your text on via e-mail, within 2 working days.
9. We use either black or white text colour, depending on what will work and look best on your cover. If both, black and white fonts, work, we will send you 2 options so that you can choose what you like best.
Below you can see examples of these options:
IF YOU SEND US TEXT WITH LOWERCASE LETTERS
IF YOU SEND US TEXT WITH CAPITAL LETTERS
The cost of adding text on your artwork is 30 €.
Adding text on the cover on your own
If you are familiar with designing apps, you can add on the cover artist name and title on your own.
We also suggest trying online editors such as befunky.com. BeFunky.com helps you add text easily to your cover and download it immediately, for free. The resolution of the file you get is the same with the file that you have uploaded.
- 1. all genres
- black and white
- dark electronic
- easy listening
- electro pop
- electronic - Dance
- hip hop
- other genres
- R & B, soul
- reggae, ska
- rock, metal
- world music
No need to worry about the 3000×3000 pixel image file
One of the best things about this website is that the files you download are in the right dimensions for digital distribution platforms.
Our choir recorded songs and got a lovely cover for this project
We printed CDs and some vinyls. We loved the professional look of our discs!
I found a great cover for my new album in Music-Artwork.com
I did not have to wait for someone to make it. I browsed the gallery, i downloaded the files and i started promoting and distributing my music.
Armagos (music composer)
Faster and cheaper!
I make a song on my home studio, i buy a cover the same day from music-artwork.com and i start promoting my new music immediately!
I needed a cover fast
Music-Artwork.com was an excellent solution for me and my band, when we finished recording our second album and he had to start distribution earlier than expected.