Sell your album cover designs through music-artwork.com
1. Produce high-quality album covers.
2. Send us your artworks.
3. Get paid when your cover is sold.
We feel fortunate to be able to share high quality artwork with our network of musicians. Quality is our primary focus. That is why every artwork is carefully handpicked by our curators.
STEP 1 / Read the Terms and Conditions
Please read carefully our Terms and Conditions for Contributors, as it sets out the terms of a legally binding agreement between you and our website.
By sending us your artwork you are telling us that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms.
STEP 2 / Submit your best covers
Once you have read and agreed to the Terms and Conditions, send us by e-mail ([email protected] / subject: your name) up to 5 covers, in low resolution.
We need artwork which will exclusively be on our website, and that has not been (or will be) published anywhere else. We do not, yet, accept artworks from contributors that were generated by an AI model.
STEP 3 / Wait for our response
Our team will examine your work and we will respond with a decision to every artist who applies. Your images will be reviewed within 10 business days.
– If your work is accepted, we need you to send us the following 2 jpg files of each artwork:
1. Dimensions: 3780X3780 pixels (32X32cm) / Resolution: 300 pixels/inch.
2. A horizontal version of every artwork: Dimensions 940X350 pixels / Resolution 300 pixels/inch (you can crop the most interesting part of your artwork to these dimensions).
– Your final, high resolution file must not be blurry, or pixelated. If a submitted artwork is chosen by our curators and the high resolution image we get is of a poor quality, it will not be accepted.
– Your artworks must be original designs. The usage of unaltered stock photography or artwork is strictly prohibited. If your artwork is not original, you are the only responsible for any breach that may occur. If you have generated your artworks through an AI model please let us know.
– You set the price of each of your covers. We need you to tell us the final price (including fees).
– You must be able to issue invoices in order to get paid.
Sell your art to a global community of musicians.
Share your creations and earn money doing what you love!
Questions about any of the above? Contact us.
- . budget .
- .. Spotify Canvas ..
- 1. all genres
- black and white
- chillout - lounge
- dark electronic
- easy listening
- ECM Style
- electro pop
- electronic - dance
- hip hop
- mixtapes - collections
- other genres
- R & B, soul
- world music
The cover we got from music-artwork.com is UNIQUE and in the right dimensions for digital distribution platforms. That’ s awesome!
Music-Artwork.com turned around our Spotify video clip in 24 hours.
Very fast, creative and would recommend to others!
Casablanca Sunset Records
Big Up music-artwork.com super creative people!
You guys made my life so much easier you can’t even imagine! Finding outstanding artwork to match the vibe of my songs never been so unchallenging! Keep up the good work.
You made it so simple!
I make a song on my home studio, i buy a cover the same day from music-artwork.com and i start promoting my new music immediately. Thank you guys for being so awesome!
Armagos (music composer)
Music Artwork created an awesome album cover and artwork that suited my next release.
They were professional, easy to work with and responsive. I highly recommend them and will definitely be a returning customer.